Wednesday, July 12, 2023

If your neighborhood is like my neighborhood!

Have you felt unsafe around your neighborhood? Do you always feel like someone is out to get you and take your goods? Do you have unwanted guests walking around your house when you are not around? If that sounds like you, you are not alone. Let me tell you what happens. On a Friday night, my boss asked me to stay and work overtime because we had backup. When my boss asks, I say “Nice, very nice I need some exact money this week for my wife’s car payment. It is the perfect timing; my wife will love the exact money.” So I told my boss I’ll stay and works overtime. On that same night, my wife and the kids were also out at a birthday party. It was my wife’s baby sister’s birthday party. So no one was home and it happen to be that same night. My next-door neighbor whom, I trust and believe will be the one. The one whom I trust to watch after my house when I’m not home. It turns out he is the one who come into my backyard and took my $300 power tools that I got for my 40th birthday. I always believed my neighborhood was a safe place that’s what I say because there are many times I have left my cars unlocked, and my backyard gate unlocked overnight and nothing happen but not this time. It was around 9 pm when I received a motion alert from our home security system. I set it up in my home security systems, for any reason the camera detected any motion around my house for it recorded it and notify me right away and it did. It was a good feature that I have in my home security system. But guess I did when I received that alert I didn’t bother to log in and check my home security camera. Amazon.com : home security systems Prime Day Deals Disability Customer Support Clinic Customer Service Best Sellers Amazon Basics Music New Releases Books… www.amazon.com I know by now what went thru your mind and what you are saying now. You are saying “You must be dumb or stupid not to check when you received the alert”. You are right 100%. I am dumb and I am stupid because I believed my neighborhood is safe and I thought it was my wife and the kids who were coming back from the birthday party. If I did not have a security camera and I did not set up to detect and record. I would not find out who come into my backyard and stole my $300 power tools. Amazon.com : power tool Prime Day Deals Disability Customer Support Clinic Customer Service Best Sellers Amazon Basics Music New Releases Books… www.amazon.com

No comments: